The Office of International Programs
In the pursuit of creating a better world, we must endeavor to look beyond our national borders. Global engagement and knowledge sharing are key drivers towards the best solutions.
The mission of the Office of International Programs (OIP) is to encourage international education and collaboration by developing a variety of international educational opportunities for members of the Ashesi community and overseas organizations we partner with. Through the OIP, participants expose themselves to challenges that sharpen their ability to work in diverse environments, broaden their perspective of cross cultural issues and increase their awareness of global problems and solutions.
The Office of International Programs focuses on the following activities:
- International student admissions and services
- Study abroad and work exchange opportunities for Ashesi students and faculty
- Semester study abroad for overseas students
- Customized summer programs for overseas university students and faculty
- Strategic relationship building with overseas partner institutions
In facilitating these intercultural initiatives, we hope that participants will have an experience that will transform their outlook of the world in a profound way. We look forward to working with you.