Payment of Fees
Payment by direct deposit to the bank
(1) Pay fees at the bank (Ghana & ECOWAS Region)
For payments within Ghana or the West Africa (ECOWAS) region, applicants can deposit fees directly to either our Ghana Cedi or US Dollar account with any ECOBANK branch as follows:
- Account Name : ASHESI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- Cedi Account # : 0200014411600902
- Dollar Account# : 0202034411600901
(2) Fill deposit slip
After making a bank deposit, please complete a deposit slip in triplicate as follows:
- Original for the bank
- Duplicate to be submitted to Ashesi University (photo copy is acceptable). The duplicate can be handed in at the admissions office on submission of application forms.
- Triplicate should be kept by student as evidence of payment.
(3) Confirm information required on the deposit slip
- Full name and contact number(s).
- A valid Bank Stamp
(4) Submit deposit slip to Ashesi, and get an official Ashesi Receipt
Submit a copy of the deposit slip to the Admissions Office at Ashesi, and keep your receipt with you.
Payment by International Wire Transfer
(1) Please contact the admissions office if you need further payment instructions.
(2) Students must review all official receipts to ensure the following information reflect on the receipt:
- Date of receipt
- Date of deposit slip or payment order
- Full name
- Deposit amount and exchange rate if applicable
- Payment description, e.g. application fees
- Signature of the Admin Assistant
- Applicant's phone number